Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back in Action

I am back in Michigan to do some work for my company.  I left Austin at 6am and made it to Flint at 11:30am.  Everything was on time and I had a friend pick me up at the airport.  We ate at Mongolian BBQ  and then we played at my favorite place, Palace Poker.  They open at 1:30PM and we were one of the first to arrive.  I hit a set of 333s early on and boated when the board pair with 2 aces. I never looked back and played for 6 hours.  The action was good and I cashed out $615 after buying in for $200.  

Palace Poker in Flint is still the best action in Michigan.  While I did play with a few regulars, their were plenty of new faces that I never played with, to help pay me off.  It's always nice to play at a new place where no one knows you.  This was my regular place 9 months ago.  But now its just a new place with some old faces and a few new faces.  It only takes a few loose players to pay you off...

No comments: