Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Driving Aston Martin Vantage In Las Vegas


My company Apriso a division of Dassult Systemes had its first ever Winter University for most of its Services Organization employees.  We all had rooms at Bally's Hotel in Las Vegas.  I actually was fortunate to get a suite with a Jacuzzi, Bidet, a King and Queen bed.  Only 3 of 37 guys were lucky enough to get a suite and I was just randomly lucky to get selected.  The days were filled with learning new things within our company and new software enhancements. 

The nights were at really nice restaurants including:

- Center Cut Steak house at Flamingo
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace
- Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace

The main attraction was 'team building' at Exotics Racing, where we all got to drive various exotic cars!  I got to drive an Aston Martin Vantage S, a $185,000 car!  Below is a video of me driving 4 laps around the track. You actually are driving with other people on the track and you can actually see me passing a green Lamborghini at the end of the video.  Here is a link with everyone's best lap times.


Here are some pics next to a Lamborghini and Ferrari.




No comments: